Monday, January 1, 2018

Meet the psychic detectives who help solve police cases

By MONICA CAFFERKY

AS THE College of Policing says leads from mediums should be considered during an investigation, two mystics tell us how they have helped to solve cases.

I WOULD LOVE THE POLICE TO BE MORE OPEN ABOUT USING US
DIANE LAZARUS, 49, from Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, has been a professional psychic for 20 years. She has travelled all over the world helping the police in investigating crimes.

I FIRST saw spirits at a young age so for me it’s nothing out of the ordinary. When I’m working on a case I don’t refer to the dead as spirits, I call them “energy”.

The police give me a photo of the victim or they arrange a face-to-face meeting with a member of the victim’s family or occasionally the family member contacts me directly.

I always record these readings and take notes so the police can refer to them, which makes it easier if the case goes to court.

My first case was 15 years ago when I was living in Swansea.

Out of the blue, two police officers called at my home.

A man was missing and they wanted to see if I could pick up any details about what had happened to him.

Using my psychic skills I could see that the man had committed suicide and was slumped in his car. The police later found the man in his vehicle in the location I described.

Since then I’ve worked with police forces around the world. Whenever I work on a case I make sure that my methods fit in with the police force’s procedures and I never ask for payment.

A high profile case that I was involved with in the UK was the murder of Mark Green.

I did a reading for his aunt who thought he was missing but he came through and told me he was dead.

Mark then provided information about how he had been killed. His aunt passed the tape of her reading to the police.

At first the detective constable who was leading the investigation thought it was a missing person’s case. However I spent five hours walking around Birmingham with another officer and with Mark’s spirit guiding me.

I led the officer to the Highgate estate in Birmingham where Mark’s body was later found and provided more details about his murder and the materials involved.

Thanks to my input the case was upgraded to murder.

I also predicted that a TV show would smoke out the killer.

Mark’s parents later appealed on TV and afterwards a man called James McMahon came forward and confessed to helping the killer – his brother Robert McMahon – bury the body in his garden.

Both men were convicted. The killer was given life and his brother two years.

I would love the police in the UK to be more open about using trusted psychics and I agree with the new guidelines.

Yes there are questionable psychics but the good ones can provide valuable clues, all with the help of the spirit world of course.

MY SPIRIT GUIDES SHOW ME WHAT HAS HAPPENED
TRACY HIGGS, 45, from Hertford, Hertfordshire, has been a professional medium for 14 years. She first worked with police nine years ago.

IN 2006 I appeared on the TV show Psychic Private Eyes which investigated unsolved crimes and was aired on CBS Reality.

I had been a professional medium for three years but the show brought my gifts to the attention of grieving families and the UK police.

Soon people who had lost family members in a violent way started asking me for readings. They wanted to know what had happened to their loved ones.

When I do one of these readings the victim’s spirit gives me details about their death, the murder weapon, where the body is and so on. I relay this information to the loved one. I always tape these readings and the relative usually passes the details to the police.

Often these readings include details that haven’t been released to the public.

It’s at this point that I receive a phone call from an officer who’s investigating the case and I provide more information if I can.

Sometimes the police contact me directly. I tune into my spirit guides and I’m shown clairvoyantly what happened. It’s like watching a film. It’s upsetting but I’ve learned to deal with it. Often the police give me a photo to work with or a name, which helps me link in with the victim and the murderer.

My first police case was nine years ago. A woman whose daughter had been murdered came for a reading and I gave her specific evidence about the killer. I told her the killer was her daughter’s boyfriend and that he had stolen things from her flat, which were hidden at his workplace and not his home.

The mother passed this information to the police, who found the items at the killer’s workplace. Another case involved a woman called Bonnie Barratt. A relative came to me for a reading and Bonnie’s spirit came through immediately.

Bonnie told me she was a prostitute and was insistent her murderer was a client and that he had killed another woman.

I also picked up that the killer was from Preston, Lancashire.

This information was passed to police. Several months later, Derek Brown from Preston was convicted of Bonnie’s murder and sentenced to life.

When I hear of a conviction I feel glad that I’ve been able to help give the families closure. I’m pleased these new police guidelines have been issued and I will always try to help solve crimes. It’s one of the reasons why I have this gift.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/603402/Psychic-detectives-solve-police-cases

No comments: