Thursday, January 25, 2018

Cuppa culture of Hyderabad . . . .

A cup of tea -- if that's offered to you in Japan -- then if I haven't got it wrong -- that means that you're a honored guest -- So the other things I love about Japan are Aikido (How many of you know that Sri Rahul Gandhi Ji practices it?) -- By the way, I'm seriously turning apolitical now -- Honor code -- Samurai (the warrior aristocracy of Japan) -- and so on . . . . 

Here in Hyderabad -- if anyone offers me a cup of tea -- I feel honored -- I accept it gladly and with intense humility like of a sage -- This happened just now an hour ago or so -- that's why I'm writing about it -- Wish I really were A Hunchbacked Whirling Dervish and could really do faith healing, exorcise demons, do psychic detective work and all that stuff -- You know, in India -- I always tell this to everyone that -- India is a spiritual country -- People have tremendous respect for saints -- that's why so many charlatans thrive -- but that's okay -- that's not my point -- When people address you as maulvi or sahib etcetera  and offer you a cup of tea -- that really peps you and boosts your morale.

Thank you so much -- My Blog readers -- for your affection and concern. And, for a cup of tea. :-)

That's all.

Bye for now. 

The Hunchbacked Whirling Dervish

No comments: