Monday, February 27, 2017

My Ideological Soul Mate: An Unfinished Quest . . . .


An elusive femme fatale of dollies: My porcelain doll! I still am woefully guilty that I broke your cherished kaleidoscope! I solemnly swear that it's

The Whirling Dervish is:

blinking in disbelief at you!
....Blink, blink!

gasping at you in sheer amazement!
....WOW!

shrugging indifferently at you!
....Shrug!

 glaring at you.
....Such a disapproving look!

frowning darkly at you.
....Such a grim look!

nodding to you in agreement.
....Nod.

My Ideological Soul Mate: An Unfinished Quest . . . .

An elusive femme fatale of dollies: My porcelain doll! I still am woefully guilty that I broke your kaleidoscope!

The Whirling Dervish is:

blinking in disbelief at you!
....Blink, blink!

gasping at you in sheer amazement!
....WOW!

shrugging indifferently at you!
....Shrug!

 glaring at you.
....Such a disapproving look!

frowning darkly at you.
....Such a grim look!

nodding to you in agreement.
....Nod.

grossly erratic behavior but unarguably inadvertent. Although you muted and squelched my weak–kneed and wobbly plea. It's NOT beyond / past redemption. You shunned me unfeelingly. Gnawing remorse . . . . I apologize, once again. Clumsiness is a nit when you're too gullible and naive and youngling to incorrigibly believe in The Banyan Tree Ghosts and An Unfinished Quest for an Ideological Soul Mate . . . .  I didn't forget our sacrosanct dollhouse, sand castle and Lilliputian Tree House〈s〉Pseudo Islands.

To be CONTINUED . . . .

Our Outlandish Fantasy that all The Banyan Trees' Secondary ROOTs are interconnected with other banyan tree Beta roots. Something cosmic about those trees. Like The Bodhgaya Tree. My Book: The Bodhi Tree moment. Nirvana. Stuff like that. Tree above the earth is in commune with planets and its native roots interact with the The kernel of all tree roots -- in a nutshell: it's a web. like a spider web but THREE-Tiered One: Sky, Two: Earthly-World and Three: The World where specters live and the least unknown of all but duh-ly obvious derivation: The Mermaid-ish world. Fishermans' Psst. SHAMANS.

Your Childhood-ish Medieval Knight Galloping in Shining Armor.
The Whirling DERVISH
Your sidekick / comrade-in-arms
The Boy who couldn't really grow up in the strictest sense of the word: Since then have NEVER been able to make up his mind either to be a Cow Boy or Red Indian!
See you real soon. In our dreamy visitations.


No comments: