Sunday, February 19, 2017

Mad, moron and misfit . . . .

Crazy. That word activates my built–in profanity filter. That word hurts me. I immediately get into a defensive stance. That doesn't mean I retort. I never do that. I never did that. But I always try to defend . . . . I try to get my point across that I'm an idiot savant. Wait a minute . . . . I still have to tell you a wee bit about avant–gardism. But poof they vanish into thin air. Clinical psychiatrist A thinks that I've Schizophrenia but Headshrinker B thinks that I'm some Jekyll and Hyde-type person. I don't want to be pigeonholed. I just . . . . simply want to adhere to Sharee'ah and abide by its commands and prohibitions, and to seek the help of Allaah and pray to Him for guidance (Istikhaarah) concerning all my affairs. In a nutshell: I want to live a simple, religiously-committed life. A Sharee'ah-compliant life.

An insane person doesnt understand what insanity is . . . . 

Nearly 2% of the general population in our country is affected with mental retardation. There are presently about 168 lakhs of mentally retarded people in our country. -- National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India.

I'm just postscriptal numeric datum. Why bother about me? By the way, what're you doing in this shack -- anyways? Go back to your so-called SOHO (Small Office Home Office) and do some trailblazing grid computing thingummies. Bottlenecks? Redefine 'em. Did you ever deliberately try to use Ease of Access features of your home or office computer for a few minutes -- You should've -- You'd have E-mailed your inputs to the vendor -- Your inputs might've materialized into something like a boon for the differently abled into their revised copy of the software -- The vendors always hanker for such breakthrough-kind of input(s). 

Retard is a pejorative. Mad, moron and misfit -- such euphemistically-riddled vocab wont give you any intelligentsia-like leverage over me. Don't dream big. Achievable goals like a rabid-free mongrels neighborhood. A community alien to the idea of rabies-phobia. Got it?

By the way, origin and etymology of the word schadenfreude is German. First Known Use: 1895. But it's not Greek to me. Greek mythology is my forte and probably your bugbear. Chase specters -- start with your own shadow on a reasonably sunny day. Such eccentricities turn you into a life–size phantom someday. 

Would you ring your Meteorological Department for that eh? Is that toll–free yet? Do you have to get your wings for that -- in the first place? Hello, operator -- I'm a Student Pilot -- No, no -- Please don't get me wrong -- No, no -- I didn't get my PPL (Private Pilot License) yet -- Yep, yep -- We could hook up for some coffee -- Rain check--er--ahem--No, staticky -- No, no--I don't study Statistics -- Not asking about your vital statistics, Ma'am! Bam! She cradled the phone! So you're talking to your babysitter? Still hung up on her eh? Perv!

No comments: