Monday, February 20, 2017

Monologue: stream of consciousness -- the continuous unedited chronological flow of conscious experience through the mind

Eyes: Her eyes are vulnerable. Shy scared Frightened of something I don’t know what what could possibly be giving her a fright I wonder sometimes Thousand and One Nights Tales of in her eyes yes awe awe-inspiring eyes romance no that’s such a mundane word netheir love it’s some emotion a strong emotion unspoken words yes her eyes speak something something a language I’m not familiar with I tell her things I’m sort of reserved reserved in the sense I don’t want to offend her I don’t know she doesn’t say anything at all no words silence like welcome silence my triumph over schizophrenia dunno whenever someone says silence I remember that book I have never been into a library before a library you know a real library they show it in the movies you have to be silent and read take notes forget it forget books I read a book it was about body language how to read a person like a book but people are smart now foxy you see they mimic pseudo body language and you think you cracked that person and they con you like real con men our snake charmers you see they learn a trick or two from them I cant marry her you have to be real somebody real somebody whats that whos that yeh yeah exactly you have to be in the whos who then you might you could possibly socialize with someone like her all I have is forget it nothing fantasy yeah sacred fantasy im a whirling dervish you see I forget it im kashkol guy you friendly neighborhood spiderman they are my friends who spidermen that’s cartoon strip no cobwebs spider web those guys but those are creatures ew creepy crawlies no they teach you a thing or two about life about survival about many things never look down upon anything don’t call anything anything give it a nickname respect dignity for life be prolife always dignity beggar all of us beg some for grades some for promotion some for alms our ways are different so you are a saint no im a no I want to be a close friend of Allaah a sincere slave of Allaah Allaah knows the best eyes whats in her eyes something for you yes dunno love dunno its not love its something a promise a promise yes a promise to keep a promise a promise not to break a promise yes talking to you helped who are you anyways im your friend they are telling me what will you do if people trouble her if they find out something fishy going around between you two I will curse them I will invoke Allah’s curse on them that it oh obliterated yeah then what what do you wanna do in you life nothing just dhikr zikar Pray be Thankful to Allaah for all his favors and bounties upon us beseech Allaah with fear with humility in secret with hope that’s all eat write this Blog do a bit of facebook thingy check email if a new girl in the block emailed me or what that’s all chai commuting that’s all want everyone to be safe and happy the world is my extended family I respect and love everybody all of us are creatures of Allah Allah Rab Ul Alameen Lord of Mankind Jinn and All That Exists. Happy talking to you hope she somehow stumbles on your Blog someday and reads this and and what nothing smiles at you and calls you crazy the whirling dervish one more fake hehehehehehhehehe heheehhehehhehehehe you think so yeah hope pray for her idiot okay im idiot savant whatever gotta go have a smoke you don’t drink energy drinks I used to Japanese lipovitan from Tokyo I don’t get it here in india in emirates its everywhere in all the shacks so whats so special about hara-kiri people honor that’s particularly remarkable about them and elaborate tea ritual if they love you they have tea with you……okay stop blah blah blah you are so incoherent write properly no this is stream of consciousness writing no spell checker no Merriam Webster either no punctuation marks no nothing write just keep writing like all our chat friends buddies ya write you stopped drink some water I will few sips have a smoke write some more and then post it wait for feedback then write something else next day InshaAllah. Email her tell her you love her want to marry her have kids home tree house and all that stuff no hundredth monkey phenomenon I want her to be safe and happy her eyes are sad that bothers me sad eyes shes like you many personalites maybe ya no at least two ya one public persona one private take off the mask it peels off on its own when you are alone really really alone lights dimmed or off sleeping mask on then the poltergeist and all that starts making your life miserable like everyday nothing new we grew up with it…we miss it if it aint bothering us I should stop writing and post it rite ya you should get something for your cough its real bad ya I would 

No comments: