Sunday, September 1, 2019

Reprint: Indian rope-trick--er--ahem--I mean Indian hack-trick! :-)

Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Indian rope-trick--er--ahem--I mean Indian hack-trick! :-)
Here's your chance to hack with legal immunity -- My objective is multipronged:
#1. You and I: Both of us would be learning the nitty-gritty of real-life Ethical Hacking.
#2. This sort of setup would keep you off of illegalities -- I mean like hacking into other networks and all that.
There's no fee -- but you'd always buy me a Pizza! :-) (I abhor the practice of vegetarianism!)
No early-bird offers--either.
My goal is to give you a free of charge platform / environment with plenty of elbow room to hone your hacking skills.
And, there're no hunting trophies.
Dust off your consoles -- vie for root.
Girls: Expect a red-carpet welcome -- Let the boys accuse me of unabashed favoritism -- Lenient policies! :-) If you happen to spot a gray-haired guy -- hunchbacked -- in his early forties -- wearing extremely sober suspenders -- scuffling to cross the street -- you'd safely approach him -- with absolutely no caution (put that pepper spray in your clutch bag, please!) -- that's me! :-)
Posted by Maqsood Qureshi at 8:24 AM
Posted by Maqsood Qureshi at 10:25 PM

No comments: