Thursday, November 8, 2018

A girl from Karachi and a boy from Hyderabad. This is their phone conversation. Read on:

Let me hypothesize something -- okay?

Yep. Go ahead.

What if you're globally sought-after -- some person?

Me?

Yeah, then who?

This is a hypothesis?

Yes. Don't act dumb, please!

No. No, I'm just trying to understand .  . . .

Cool.

Internationally popular?

OMG!

Listen.

Okay. Go on.

I'm a polymath.

Fine. Bye.

Okay. Sorry. I won't interrupt.

Hmm.

Is coconut water good for skin? LOL

LOL I hate you, bye.

Forget it. BTW, any new words?

Oh yep. Stonker and bonze

Mac.

Yep.

Sometimes you're very boring!

Me?

Yeah. Y-O-U.

Bonze is a Buddhist monk -- A Japanese or Chinese Buddhist religious teacher.
And, stonker: something that is very good or an extreme example of something

I've to ring off now.

Bye.

Oh so abruptly?

Yeah. I'm mad at you.

No comments: