Thursday, November 15, 2018

A girl from Karachi and a boy from Hyderabad. This is their phone conversation. Read on:

Hey! I read on your blog that you've communistic leanings.

Oh yep....that's long, long ago!

Could you please elaborate? You mean your mind-set has changed? Your ideology?

How much to tip? Waiters etc.? I was looking up.

I feel guilty. Now I understand why people like Bill Gates give so much back to society.

Social security is in Islam. If we follow truthfully.

Wish I were a zillionaire.

Onomatopoeia

What's that, Mac?

Wordsmith

Used to speak to a man who you do not know
Used informally to address a man whose name is not known

obstinately defiant of authority

burnout
exhaustion of physical or emotional strength or motivation usually as a result of prolonged stress or frustration

Mac you're being incoherent -- get some sleep buddy.

Mac

Mac

Mac

zonked-out - I guess.

No comments: