Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Reprint

RFID - My Comments: Could you believe that eh - I just Eureka--ed--on-this RFID-Hacking Proof Wallet for Credit cards and all at this shack near my Tea place. It's for like 140 rupees after not-so-serious basic Indian haggling.

Maybe the Technology has evolved and all -- and there're and there must be counter-measures and all -- but the point I'm trying to drive home is: ubiquitous -- imperceptibly so -- And, this person is a you know -- a peddler on the street corner -- an encroacher -- encroaching -- A nuisance for pedestrian traffic -- footpath -- Just this one person and his wares on this make-shift shack spawns into zillions of problems for all of us -- of course -- he's also a naive accomplice or propagator of it and victim of it as well. Because he's victiom of something else up in this vicious circle of . . . . -- I mean to say: This one chap and a bunch of 'em -- this'd mushroom into something colossal -- It's like in I guess 1990 or so: I stumbled on this book: Pulling Your Own Strings by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer; and I bought it from Abids, Hyderabad -- He's a victim and he's selling this book -- Isn't that so ironic eh? -- A friend was with me -- He's like my Constant-Pillion-Rider-Buddy -- you see -- those College-Days -- He's like so bluntly deriding me -- as If I don't need it -- in the first place -- maybe he's like if this zilch my meal ticket gets to understand even a wee bit of this Book -- He'd stop having anything to do with me. This person here after like zillions of years -- selling a eWallet -- like a simple credit cards et cetra thingy -- Those silver-casing Ciggy Case-like -- a litte more miniature-ish -- I don't think -- He knows anything about RFID and all that. 

I come home -- scuffling streets -- and blind alleys and everything -- huffing and panting -- dehydrated and semi-sunstroke-like delirium -- and, instead of looking for some effective on World Health Organization online resources for new formula for oral rehydration salts (ORS) -- sachet -- I start keyboarding this Blog post for you and I -- looking for the right word on Merriam Websters, Wikipedia and other online reference knowledge bases. This constant gnawning worry that my Wi-Fi connexion might conk out any time -- or there'd be an unscheduled power shutdown -- it's not so uncommon during Indian Summers -- All of us Indians -- and Expatriates in India and of course, Non-Resident Indians across the Globe -- go through this -- bugbears that get on our nerves -- By the way, Any Rakesh Sharma for Space Station so far? ISRO: Do you copy? I think we're with Eskimos. But this thing I dunno -- maybe something is in the pipeline.

That's all for now, folks: Time for some really real raunchy music for The unabashed Lothario in us. Dub. Dub. Dub. YouTube Dot Com. 

One more thing: I've buckled down for another E-book after a lull -- It's a novel about the loveless existence of an aging lothario.

No comments: