Friday, August 5, 2016

Part FIVE: Conversations with An Imaginary Girlfriend....

Mad at me?

Nope.

Ok. I am sorry. I was very harsh.

Nope. You werent and it is okay. You dont have to apologize or anything.

You are so withdrawn since then....

Bout of anger.

Ya. Does anger management stuff work?

Nothing better than Yoga.

You think so? I do that.

What you do is telly yoga.

Meaning?

Do the real stuff.

Define real stuff.

The Himalayan sage Yoga.

Sweetie....help me find a sage from the Himalayas in the first place!

Hmm.

Do they do boot camp? What is the real meaning of Yoga? You never fail to answer my rapid–fire questions. That never fails to amaze me. Define that ability.

It is Yoga!

Very funny. Dont dodge. Define. What is it? What do you call it? And, dont say it is intuition please!

It is intuition. What else!

How come you have it and I dont have it.

You have it too. You just have to hone it a little more.

Do you have supernatural powers?

Hush!

You serious?

Yep.

Like what?

Bilocation.

Really?

Yep.

You mean I have been living with a great modern-day Indian mystic and I didnt realize it?

Mystic? Nope. Dervish. Dervish. I am a Dervish.

What is the difference?

Anyways. Prove it.

Prove what?

Bilocation. And, your just professed occult powers.

I dont know how to do that but it happens.

Scary.

Maybe you are doing weird stuff and getting chummy with Jinns. Maybe voodoo and all. I cant trust you anymore. Freak!

Hmm. Yep....black magic is a dreadful thing....I shouldnt hobnob with the Jinns!

Maqsood: Please....Dont scare me.

Okay.

Yoga is subjective.

Why did it take you ages to answer that?

Anyways. Thanks, sweetie.

You are welcome.

Smarty–pants.

Yep.

You never told me that?

What?

That you are a Dervish and all. Maybe this place is haunted.

Yep. I feel force field.

What is that?

I dont know. There is something....and it emits energy.

Energy?

Yep.

And, you think it is a being?

Yep.

Invisible?

Baby.

Ok.

Why would those beings visit our place?

I dont know.

Tell me. You are Smarty–pants. You think I should call an exorcist?

Nope.

Why not? It might turn hostile.

I dont think so.

Maqsood: You are crazy.

You didnt tell me this....

Yep. I am sorry.

Maqsood.

Baby. I am really sorry.

Dont give me your elbow room theory.

Maybe it is mutating.

Baby stop watching alien movies. You are jumpy.

Harmless alien right? Why here?

I dont know.

Tell me. Maybe aliens are serendipitous like you. It is definitely something more than mere....plain....naive serendipity. Maqsood: You are warped....twisted....sicko....I dunno. Frankenstein.... Tell me about Shamanism.

I am a shaman. But Orthodox Islam doesnt let you venture into all those domains.

You are a shaman. You are a Dervish. You are Mister nobody. Can we coexist?

You and I?

No....idiot....that alien and us? Maybe we should tell a research scholar or a scientist about this phenomenon....They might demystify this force field stuff. Maybe it is not an alien. Why are we so obsessed with aliens?

Let us not disturb it. Maybe they are obsessed with us too.

You mean....particularly.....specifically you and I or humans in general?

I mean....maybe they think we are the most suitable human specimen.

Couple?

Yep.

Maybe they are studying your bisexual leanings!
Maybe they have a panacea for us.
Maybe they would tell us about some secret El Dorado.
Maybe it is an oracle.
Maybe you are on the same wavelength....that is why it is here.
Maybe its sexual orientation like yours is questionable! hehehehe

Baby you are an atheist.

No. I am not.

God.

What?

Dont tell me there is a Divine purpose....

Destiny.

What?

Where is it....by the way?

Kitchen.

God.

Scared?

Dunno.

Do you sense....feel that thing anywhere else?

Nope. I dont remember.

Ok.

Why kitchen?

It is deserted. Plausible reason....

Not exactly kitchen.

Then.

Its vicinity.

Ok.

Maybe it is not an alien? Maybe it is just a Jinn? Is is still there?

Nope.

Ok.

Sweetie.

Yep.

Ask it....does it play chess.

Ask it....Why 64 squares.

Maqsood: You are a hypocrite. We are not supposed to invoke or seek Jinns help right? Orthodox Islam prohibits that right? The Almighty God says in The Holy Quran that: “Will you then take him (Iblees) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me…?” [al-Kahf 18:50]

Doesnt the same principle apply to aliens?

And, God is: Lord of the Alameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists) right? So we cant invoke and seek help from all those beings....let us call all of them aliens for simplicity....a broad....blanket term.

Am I right, Smarty–pants?

No comments: