Sunday, December 22, 2013

India: A Land of Prophets

I just realized that India -- my country -- my homeland -- is a land of Prophets. Everybody / everyone is meditating -- Everybody / everyone is in deep meditation. Everybody / everyone is in deep slumber... Just I'm awake.... They're in slumber because they woke up long long ago....they found awake-ning to be very boring...so they went back to sleep....everybody / everyone in my homeland is insane..I'm sane...I've still an awful lot of sanity left in me...that's why they laugh at me...that's why they find me very amusing....aur aaj meinay yeh dekha ki pattay dar-asal phool hai..aur jo phool hai woh dar-asal pattay hai...bahut kuch seekha aaj...I love this fun job...mein bina Salary kay kaam karnay tayyar hu...Please..Please..Please..mayri Salary thodi kam kar dijiye kripiya..aur bahut kuch seekha..lekin yaha likhna mushkil hai...space constraints...you see! :-)

No comments: