Tuesday, April 2, 2013

You've got to be fair with the man!

I lack machismo and courage--but when I see it in another man--I acknowledge it. You've got to be fair with the man. A big, crowd-pulling leader -- standing Member of
Legislative Assembly is being attacked in broad daylight -- by a berserk mob of assassins -- brandishing swords, knives, daggers and firearms -- who's going to
safeguard the common man -- like you and I? That means something is terribly wrong with the men governing us -- wrong men are in the corridors of power -- something is
terribly wrong with Law and Order -- we need to veto 'em out of power -- we need to vote the right people -- you just can't attack an unarmed man -- that's against
religion -- that's against code of honor -- that's against manliness -- that's against morality -- not even eunuchs and sissies do that -- only despicable and nefarious
cowards do that -- I don't want to be a crowd-pleasing writer -- I want to tell you hard-hitting truth -- that'd obviously provoke some people -- that means I'm
writing something substantial -- something worth reading -- a man who is friends with all and pleases all is a zilch -- a man must believe in something and stand up
for it -- make some foes -- I may or maybe not subscribe to his  ideologies -- I may or maybe not from a rival party -- but one thing for sure -- and, you just can't
deny it -- this man has tremendous courage -- you've got to be fair with him.

No comments: