Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Love...

My love for her is deep-rooted / deep-seated. She gets wacky--sometimes. And, drives me mad. But that doesn't dim or diminish my passion. I just can't quit loving her even for a nanosecond. She'd be a spitfire -- sometimes. But deep down she's simple-hearted; and naive like a lamb. She's golden hair; and she's very fair; An utterly perfect porcelain doll. I leech onto her; she's my crutch; She peps me up when my morale takes a nose dive; I'd like to die in her arms like the protagonist in the movie: Cold Mountain. A nymphlike desi -- but flaunts stark westernism and Edward de Bono-ism in her thinking / reasoning. She twists me around her little finger -- I'm a totally henpecked modern-day Majnun. Our camaraderie is remarkable. I'm truly stuck on her.

No comments: