Sunday, July 30, 2023

What does her name mean BTW eh? :-) My Hindi is topnotch....maybe it means she writes Prophecies..eh? Is that true? I dunno....I'm a wannabe writer....and I know a wee bit of Sanskrit too....Anyways Wikipedia says she's a Princess...And folks you know I just stumbled upon her Blog....I dunno....one-hit wonder LOL ROFL hehehehehehe This girl is solely responsible for deliberately misleading masses about Homing Pigeons....Never mind....And I still unforgivingly blame her for her blatant favoritism.....What's her hubby's name eh? Himalaya right? Lucky dude! They were totally smitten with each other; and I earnestly hope that they still are eh? I'm so appalled that she Blogs...that she doesn't need a ghost writer....My dreams of literary stardom: down the drain! LOL ROFL I Bing-ed a lot but  I couldn't find a jazzy snapshot of her...Anyways...she's a prophecy.......I'm serious....BTW What're you doing these days: Bhagyashree Ji? :-) I'll go have my supper...plus schizo meds...then come back to my console....listen to some Jazz....read a wee bit of your Blog posts....That's all....I love you guys a lot....I know you folks....1990s....Maine Pyar Kiya days....I can't write anything about you...particularly you...Bhagyashree Ji. I love you to bits. That's all. Bye. :-) 




 

No comments: