Friday, April 14, 2023

Conversations with an imaginary girlfriend: Sugar phones Mac-y..... :-)

You don't write to me Sugar?

Yeah, I don't want to.....

Give up -- find someone else.....

Okay!

See you're just a skirt-chaser -- That's loyalty check! 

Oh, drat! 

Buh-bye, lady-killer!

Come on!

You failed miserably.

Sugar?

Yeah Mac-y!

There's no such word....

You sure you checked in the 7 dictionaries or so you have? Your Prof. Kev Nair gave you? hehehehehehe

hehehehhehe Yeah I did Sugar! 

Moron!

I love you to bits, Sugar!

Whatever!

Write to me!

Nope!

Sugar

Yeah

I found something

Like what

Loyalty Islands

Where're those

Dunno... wait a sec...I'm reading about 'em

Whatever...don't bore me Mac-y...go home..get some sleep...forget about me....

Marry me, Sugar! 

In your dreams, Moron!

Napoleon Bonaparte

OMG Mac-y..what about him?

Nothing.

Come on tell me Mac-y

Nothing...just crossed my mind...

Weirdo!

Now you think you're Napoleon?

No. No.

You've got a Messiah Complex, Mac-y!

No. No.

Yeah! Yeah!

You love history and historical fiction and you're a futurist in the same breath?

Yeah!

See you're a weirdo! 

You're a deviant schizophrenic....

Fireflies! 

Daylight hours?

No. I'm just thinking about 'em.

Can I ask you one thing, Mac-y?

Yeah, shoot!

Why do you love 'em so much?

Fireflies?

Duh, yeah!

Fireflies are a sign of hope.

Hope?

Glimmer of hope....

You hope that I'll marry you someday, Mac-y?

Yeah.....cross my heart and hope to die!

LOL ROFL wordsmith!

You know what's a pentagram....?

Oh that's magic stuff, Sugar!

Hmm.

Mac-y?

Yeah, Sugar?

Ring off, now.

Five mins. please!

Okay..convince me to marry you in 5 minutes....or else I'll never call you again!

Your time starts now!

That's so unfair, Sugar!

Mac-y

Yeah, Sugar?

Why do you love leaves so much?

Oh, leaves?

Yeah, duh!

A leaf is a sign of hope...evolution...growth...prosperity..... life itself..... I dunno, I need more time to answer that...I can't answer that so impromptu... 

Fine! Mister Intellectual!

hehehehhehehe

Fix your teeth!

I won't....

!@#@$@#$@#@#$@#$

<Expletives DELETED>

LOL ROFL

To be Continued......

No comments: