Thursday, August 9, 2018

Reprint: A fictitious brattish Arabian Princess and her bedouin aide-de-camp:

SUNDAY, APRIL 23, 2017

Dhow ready for you missui
Same familiar voice of rugged hunchbacked bedioun

My father's most trusted lieutenat
A crescent sword dangling by his side

a gust of wind -- that seems to bother him somehow
The audacity of his Samurai-like gait

A mare whimpers and he pats in his charasteric dismissive gesture
Subduedly flamboyant -- debonair -- that smirk on his face --

A chaps -- magenta or something -- it's charcoal-ish now
A war trophy -- No head hunting anymore -- show any tribes

He told me once with a shrugg nonchalant curse-like tone -- oh those spurs -- not even for menace makers
Duel -- Jostle -- Do I look that intimidating to you eh -- Missui -- what's your name before you went to ....

The uninimous chosen leader of warrior race
A spine-chilling momentary glint in his pupil

He ain't hunchbacked -- it's his way of obeisance
His loyality rests with my father --

Mills and Boons -- That's what he thinks of me -- I guess
Discreet -- hoarse -- monosyllables -- like giving them marching orders

Doesn't even snooze -- siesta -- he trots to souk
Hubble-bubble occassionally -- otherwise, Come To The Marlboro Country

It's real sultry -- re-schedule your -- next summer break maybe
Yes, yes he's so copycatish and fake -- gotta go now. Bye.

Hey, Mister Cowboy -- Where's my Black tea huh?
Damn -- did he hear that or what -- eavesdropping on me.

Wait let my grandfather come.
Hey, mister stonedeaf -- dont we pay you slave.

No comments: