Wednesday, April 18, 2018

A hypothetical -- fictional interview at CIA:

What do you consider to be your forte?
My folks at RAW tell me that I'm good at counterespionage. I don't know but I respect their opinion.
My ideologues are well outside the mainstream . . . . the old-school mainstream.
I'm into: A field of study concerned with the investigation of evidence for paranormal psychological phenomena such as telepathy, clairvoyance, and psychokinesis.
Occult. Etceteras.

We heard though it's not in our file that you're with MARCOS?
(Laughs) Nope. Nope. I don't even know how to swim. Seriously.

Any field experience?
Nope. Not at all, sir. Console work only.

How's IB?
I don't know, sir. I don't get along with 'em. They're quite cocky and bullheaded.

You're a buff of Black Cats, Navy SEALs,  GSG9, SAS etc.?
Yep, sir. All special forces. Gayle Rivers is my ideal.

VSO?
Correct me -- If I'm wrong, sir -- you mean Voluntary Service Overseas?
Yes, that's correct.
Yep, sir -- Emirates -- for about 2 decades or so. I was seconded by Directorate of Military Intelligence at quite an early age. They thought that a heterogeneous working environment . . . .

Ok. Got it. Have a ciggy break.
Thank you, sir.

Coming up next:
Why're you here? What do you expect from us?

To be continued . . .

No comments: