Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Radio: It's a roller-coaster -- It's a seesaw...

Junie: She's my best friend --  I'm a pariah -- I don't have a social network -- She hasn't unfriended me -- That's occult science / parapsychology -- I live in a make-believe world of BBSes and Internet -- Radio disc jockeys are my new-found friends -- Radio makes me adept at escapology -- My past is neck-deep in ghoulishness -- It hounds me like some unleashed mongrel -- Radio works like a time machine -- I love profiling shock jocks -- for kicks. I derive nicotine-like euphoria in spamming 'em. It thwarts the apparition / specter of the Grim Reaper. Radio lets me time travel --  It's a roller-coaster -- It's a seesaw.

My dopamine levels are sinking. Antipsychotic drugs are beginning to kick in.

I'd get some zeds. Writing a Blog Post is my lullaby.

Don't fret. I don't sleepwalk. You'd page my shrink -- He'd corroborate my assertion.

Good night. 

ZZZzzz

No comments: