Thursday, May 16, 2013

Some unanswered questions...

I've schizophrenia -- I'm of below average intelligence -- A Lilliputian -- A pygmy -- A totally insignificant individual -- A retarded person -- Why'd someone be interested in me eh? -- Do I have retrograde / anterograde amnesia? -- Or some extremely rare memory disorder? -- Have I become a subject of some serious scientific study? -- A guinea pig? -- Don't you need my consent or anything like that? -- Isn't this a colossal and blatant violation of my fundamental right(s)? -- Human rights? -- Am I in an open prison / jail? -- Have my constitutional rights been stripped? -- Is this an unprecedented case of rehabilitation? -- An open-air, round the clock psychiatric care? -- The general public actively participates in my reform? -- I believe some exceptionally intelligent people with an exhaustive know-how of human psychology are after me -- I'm glad that they're not goons -- They've got strong ethics -- And, a munsif like - judge like sense of fairness -- And, ironically a great sense of humor -- They're genuinely humane too -- And, they're incredibly resource-rich, well-coordinated and have a robust communications backbone    -- And, formidably savvy about computers -- Nevertheless, I'm glad that I'm not in a draconian country like Saudi Arabia -- My limbs would've been amputated by now -- or I might've been castrated -- I believe some serious, large-scale PSYOP / black op is going on -- at least since that cybercafé incident -- I don't know when'd all this end? -- When I'd possibly reclaim my life? -- When I'd possibly resume nonpublic, anonymous and most importantly real life? -- One last question: Am I being reprogrammed? -- Is that possible eh? -- Is my memory being deliberately erased? -- What's that thingy that emits roach-like chirping noise when I go to sleep? -- Is it in my pillow? -- I can't change anything -- It's beyond my mortal power -- I can't live by the rules of Pulling Your Own Strings anymore -- My life has been hijacked -- I've been placed in a virtual straitjacket -- And, I just can't wriggle myself out of it -- I'm utterly powerless -- This is my destiny -- Meanwhile, I'd sit back -- Have a ciggy and a cup of ginger tea! :-)

No comments: