Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tearjerker . . . .

I've Schizophrenia. I've something else too: It's making me very weak -- sluggish, skeletal and hunchbacked. My memory is warped. If I don't see/hear from someone; they stop existing for me; I'm forgetting 'em totally. I can't tell the 'passage of time' -- duration. Past memories are vague. I barely remember what I did yesterday -- day before yesterday -- last week. My hands are bending. It's affecting my eyesight too. I'm slowly becoming retarded. I hadn't realized this up till now. I've realized it now: I'm not a normal person. I'm abnormal. Something is terribly wrong with me since childhood. That's my sob story! I (erroneously) believed that I'd get married -- relocate to an English-speaking country – particularly America -- and be successful and all that. Anyway, it's Destiny. It's from Allah.

No comments: