Monday, May 7, 2007

Read me first, please!

This message is for Siri, blog etc.

Thank you for your comments.

There’s some glitch – I guess . . . .

I get the following error whenever I try to access your Profile/Blog:

“Profile Not Available

The Blogger Profile you requested cannot be displayed. Many Blogger users have not yet elected to publicly share their Profile.

If you're a Blogger user, we encourage you to enable access to your Profile.”

If this isn’t some glitch – you simply wish to remain anonymous then you’d know that I don’t “interact” with anonymous users.

Sounds contradictory! I’m interacting with you! LOL I mean one-on-one, active interaction! :-)


Comment posted by blog
at 5/7/2007 11:26:00 AM
yeah glitch kya hota hai mian? angrezi thodi kamzoor hai(lol)

batatey meray ko?

No comments: