Friday, January 7, 2005

stream-of-consciousness

Never been married--single but busy--straight male--certified by the American Vet Clinic--I'm human-friendly and extraterrestrial-compatible--I believe that by the end of 2005--it'd be possible to download promiscuous girls from the Net--by the way, my sense of humor is rustic, mediocre and often outrageously-grotesque--if stark, graphic details of necrophilia, headhunting, cannibalism, bloody-shirt-stuff etcetera don't offend you--and--if hardcore satire doesn't seriously embarrass you--read on:



I believe in pro-life hoopla--have adopted a newly born illegitimate baby lizard. She's terribly camera-shy--otherwise I'd definitely posted her snap here--anyway, Mother Lizard is missing though--she must've eloped with her paramour again--I guess!--And-er-you always thought infidelity was a human trait eh?


Comment posted by H.S
at 1/7/2005 1:43:00 PM
LOL .. Blog On !


Comment posted by Striver
at 1/7/2005 1:35:00 PM
Nice to see yet another blog by a muslim. : )

No comments: