Saturday, September 10, 2022

Oh My God! :-)

We're going home -- To the place where we belong -- A horse ranch -- Away from the town -- By the way, are we talk of the town? -- You're my Princess -- Where's your crown -- Let's play Chess -- Is Correspondence chess okay with you? -- I checkmate you -- And you frown darkly at me -- Such a grim look! -- 

Hot dog and prawns -- San-nakji ? -- Yuck yuck -- I laugh -- 

You look cool in black Turtleneck -- And, Dream Catcher Brown

Some Coffee? yeah some more Sugar -- My Sugar -- you chuckle --

What's Alexa?

AI thingy

What does that mean?

It means you're smarty-pants hehehehehe LOL

You really so Geek?

NO it's Hype and . . .. 

And?

Give me the Remote

How does this work BTW?

Oh it's Infrared something?

Sure yeah

What're those RFID cards in your wallet?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hate you when you mock sleep

LOL

LOL

ROFL

ROFL

Tell me

Like what

You love me right?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

!@$E$&^!@#%*&!@^#*(!^@*(#^

Okay okay. Yeah I do.

Me too.

Cool.

Mock sleeping again?

yeah

OMG

To be continued . . . . 

This is my Blog's URL: http://maqsoodqureshi.blogspot.in/

No comments: