Thursday, September 15, 2022

Conversations with an Imaginary Girlfriend: Pretty, Peppy and Peppermint-flavored girl! :-) (Pep talk) :-)

Who's the (most) prettiest girl in the world?

Hmm. Let me think.....

#$@%@!#!@^*!@^*!&@(*&!@(*!&@

Alright, alright You!

Good

Who's my slave?

Me.

You're so adorable!

I'm sorry....

Nah

Who's the (most) brainiest girl in the world?

Hmm.

Mac

LOL You babes of course

Good.

Tell me about slaves

Slaves?

Yeah.

Who's a slave?

There's a word slave driver!

There's another word slave ant!

Mac one thing for sure: You're vocab is jumbo!

No no your vocab is super-duper!

You love the way I write?

Nope!

Mac

I mean you write very cryptically

I mean I'm pathologically incapable of understanding your writings.

Did you read Da Vinci code?

Nope. I didn't.

Why not?

Hyped = No. I read low-key, low profile authors

Suggest me something to read this weekend?

Hmm. Tell No One by Harlan Coben

What's it about?

Spoiler alert!

Okay.

Sci-fi?

Nope.

Star Trek

Oh, that's an exception!

Mac you speak like a Bot hehehhehe LOL

hehehehehe LOL

Language acquisition . . . .

Stop! You don't have to impress me Mac-y

Okay.

Avant-garde

Epistolary

Old school tie

You speak very cryptically

Settling score?

Yeah

You betcha!

Never heard of that word!

Moron!

You didn't say you dropped out of college!

And, you didn't go to ....

To be continued . . . . 

No comments: