Saturday, September 10, 2022

Conversations with an Imaginary Girlfriend / September / 2022

So what're you thinking?

Hmm. Nothing. Sweet nothings! hehehehe LOL

What do you like the most about me?

Dunno. So many things.

Like for instance?

Hmm. Your curiosity maybe.

Evading?

LOL Maybe.

You're so pretty.

How come you never say beautiful.

It's so cliched -- that's why.

Cliched itself is a cliche!

Oh my God!

Why're you so pedantic?

Who? Me?

No. Ghost in our room.

Ghostbusters -- you know?

Ya they've these -- this kit -- paranormal activity detection gear -- ghost gear they call it

Do those thingies work?

No. No.

Why not?

Oh dunno there's no simple answer

Why're we talking about ghosts?

ya

Are you scared of 'em?

Me? No. Not anymore....

I get a bit terrified sometimes but not always

Ghost = misnomer

Really?

yeah

Pizza?

Lots of mushrooms and black olives please -- loads of cheese

Beg

Okay. Please Sugar -- My babes

So ruthless you are!

Let me paint your nails Sugar

Color?

Magenta

Okay. 

The lion's share!

Greedy!

How's it?

Yum yum

I love you.

To be continued . . . . 

No comments: