Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Conversations with an Imaginary Girlfriend: Sugar is being very inquisitive and nosy LOL Sugar = Nosy parker LOL (Living with Sugar isn't easy -- it's fire walking! Everyday! LOL)

Mac

yeah babes

You aren't reading as you used to -- it's because of the medication?

yep

Tell me one thing

Shoot

What's courage?

Courage is something which is not foolhardy

Zzzzzzzzzz Explain please

See fear is a good thing -- it keeps you safe

No fear = foolhardy

Overcoming fear to a certain extent is courage

Bravado is sham

See I love you righto

yeah

Mac

yeah Sugar

Tell me one thing honestly

yep

Were you promiscuous?

Me?

yeah duh

No I always wanted someone who wasn't promiscuous hehehehehe

hehehehhe

Can I have male friends

yeah sure

But you shouldn't interact with female friends, okay?

Fair enough?

yeah babes of course I won't

Why do you love me so much?

Because you're my soul mate

How did you reach that conclusion 

See science is in denial

What do you mean?

I mean you just know.. deep down you know

I love you too

Spock-y ears

Hmm.

I--always--was one-woman man 

Hmm.

Do you sleepwalk?  

How'd I know?

You're crazy weirdo

Come on fight with me

It's so hard to provoke you

How come you hardly get angry

Because anger isn't a good thing

Hmm. You aren't in a mood to chitchat righto?

Fantasizing about your ex-girlfriends?

No No

Mac

Yeah Sugar

Am I really very pretty?

Cross my heart (and hope to die)

You love me so much because I'm very pretty?

Yeah plus you're so brainy

Right combo

Hmm.

!@#!@#$#$@%$#%#%#%^#%^$%

What's wrong? 

What did I do?

Nothing. Love abusing you hehehehheehhehehhe lol

You're in a very abusive relationship

Un-love me

As if it's some Undo button

Would you be loving me when I'm like 60?

Yeah God willing  of course

Hmm

You wanna fly with me?

yeah

You've the control(s) thing?

yeah

You'll let me fly

yeah of course

Cool

Flying license and flying with me by your side is your dream righto?

yep. That's correct.

Tell me one thing

yeah

Why do you wanna impress me?

Because I love to do that 

Whatever.

Richard Bach?

Yeah

Younger self of Richard Bach?

Yeah

Hmm.Soul mate

You got the soul mate bug from there right?

yeah I think so -- not sure though

You love Q&As

And you like to give discourses like Osho? Your Guru

yeah

Okay.

Paint my nails

No

Make tea for me

Okay

Good.

You're my slave

Yeah I'm LOL

LOL

Hate you.

To be continued . . . . 

No comments: