Sunday, September 11, 2022

Conversations with an Imaginary Girlfriend -- Sugar comforting me, and offering her sympathy. ....Awww, how kind of her!

Pensive mood?

Uh-huh

What's wrong?

No. Nothing.

We took something like a solemn oath -- remember?

Never to lie.

Then.

I wasn't lying.

It's a kind of white lie.

Can I lie about lying? LOL

Still it is....a lie

Yeah

So tell me what's wrong?

No actually missing mom and dad

Oh

And, a few other things

Like what?

You and I

What about us?

This long-distance .....

Hmm.

I miss you

You didn't say dreadfully LOL

LOL yeah

You don't write

You know I'm busy

Cheer up!

You're a lady-killer -- supposedly

I'd be feeling insecure NOT you!

I promise I'll write to you everyday

Really?

Twice?

Okay.

We'll be together again -- just wait for a few months

Please?

Okay.

So what're you reading -- lately?

Please don't say The Founts of Sinhala trilogy or whatever AGAIN!

Off and on

On and off

I forgot who's.....

Colin De Silva

Sri Lankan chap

Page-turner

You said you'll give it to me on my birthday

yeah

Why well thumbed

Why not a new one

And you don't let me buy those

Why

There's something dunno how to explain

Okay...your intuition

yeah kinda

You scare me sometimes

You think you're Paulo huh?

You've lots of caliber aptitude -- write something a novel or a play -- why random Blog posts?

I'm not that good

Yes you're

You write better than me

No way!

Seriously

No no you're like dunno -- demigoddess of writing

Slick -- you're

Ring off now -- it's late.

No No I wanna be with you 

Zeroes and Ones -- as you say

No comments: