Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Conversations with an imaginary girlfriend -- Sugar bashing me.....

Ahem! Ahem!

Yeah Hi

So, what're you thinking?

About Brobdingnagians and Lilliputians

Oh God

Lilliput island huh?

Gulliver's Travels huh?

Grow up!

You know I read that when I was like five-year-old --- If I'm not exaggerating

Prodigy, eh?

Yeah maybe -- figure that out yourself

You know Babes Alexander Selkirk

Oh God not again!

I wanna write a graphic novel

You = coauthor?

Dreamer

Tell me one thing Mac

Mac = Mackintosh?

yeah

LOL

LOL

ROFL

ROFL

That's my pet name huh?

Yeah

You like it?

No, I don't

Anyways

Tell me about Socratic irony

Uh-oh

See you mugged up a few things to impress me

You're such a pseudo intellectual

Eggheaded?

Yeah

You know Sugar I know a few things about lots of things heheehhe

hehehhehe

I never finish what I start

Hmm.

Paint my nails

Nope!

Make coffee for me!

Nope!

You don't love me?

Nope!

Macccccccccccc

yeah

@!#$#@$@!$^%^$%#^&^%&

That's profanity?

So, what

Serves you right

I love you

What's love?

Love is ecstasy

Babes you know I read somewhere long long ago that girls have chocolates when they're in love blah-blah

Is that true

How'd I know...I'm not in love with you

You don't love me

Nope!

You're narcissistic 

You've narcissistic personality disorder

And you're very selfish

You just love being the center of attention

You're no The duh Whirling Dervish

You're so pseudo 

You're not Shaman but Shammer hehehhehe Gotcha!

Polymath

Who?

Me?

Don't bore me please Mac

Liar liar pants on fire

Smarty-pants

I love you Babes

Me too Mac-y

Spock-y ears

Hate you.

Writing: Watch this space, please.

No comments: