Friday, September 16, 2022

Conversations with an Imaginary Girlfriend: Blues and Blue moon -- My girl is a swan and she swoons! :-) Marriage = Dual controls! :-)

Mac-y

Yeah babes

I wanna cook

No!

Macccccccccc !@#@##@$$#$#$%

Okay occasionally -- once in a blue moon

Fine

Why not?

Women are not for these things

Gender bias

Gender gap

Burka?

Nope!

What if we've a girl?

Rocket scientist?

Yeah

Space station?

Yeah

You'd cook?

Yep, why not?

Reverse discrimination

Nothing. Trying to impress you!

Oh, please don't

Please don't get into Egghead Mode!

Moron!

No Idiot savant

No polymath

@#@#$@#$#@($*#@$)(*#@$

What's that?

Nothing. Just goading you.

Hmm.

Babies?

Two.

Really?

Yeah.

A boy and a girl.

Mac-y

Yeah Sugar

Why're you so quiet today?

Ah nothing -- just thinking

About me?

Yeah

Like what?

Hmm.

Fine.

Tell me about it later -- okay?

Yep babes

Wedding ring?

Yeah.

I want girls to know that you're taken

How's your memory now Mac?

Don't start: Retrograde / Anterograde amnesia and all that

Yeah okay -- It's not so bad...I'd do my chores

Lucknow?

Culture and language

American?

Liberal, well-read et cetera

I'm not in the right frame of mind

I know otherwise you'd blah-blah

You won't stop talking

Am I all that?

Oh yeah, no doubt about it

Faithful? Always?

Yeah babes

Promise me

Cross my heart and hope to die

You know Mac

My friends were like you'll have to make drastic changes....he's very different

False alarm

Yeah

Mac

Yeah Sugar

Talk like normal people

Define normal

Oh my God

So, you're not an atheist?

LOL 

LOL

!@#@#$@$@#$@#$@#$#^%$^$^%^

Okay. Just goofing around with you.

Your jargon

Impossible

You're so boring

Me?

No ghost in our room

Mac

Yeah babes

I love you.

Ditto.

No comments: