Thursday, September 15, 2022

Conversations with an Imaginary Girlfriend: Girlfriends, Ghosting and the Gift of gab! :-)

Who's your last girlfriend?

Oh, she's from Iran

Time frame?

Oh, early 2K

She ditched you?

No No

Then?

We ended the relationship amicably.

You're in India since?

2008

No girlfriend?

No.

I don't believe you.

Tell me about unrequited love.

You and I

!@##@$#@@#$@#$@#$@#$@#

Those are such profane words!

LOL

LOL

I love you so much Mac-y!

I love you too Spock-y!

You miss 'em? Be honest, okay?

Not since I met you.

Liar! You wrote on your Blog that you're a modern-day lothario!

Oh, that's during my Schizophrenia relapse.

Okay.

You still wanna go to America?

No. Not anymore.

Emirates?

No. Not anymore.

Promise?

Cross my heart and hope to die.

Okay. I trust you. Alright?

Yeah babes

Any plans?

Yeah, write a book or two -- get a flying license. 

Get my wings!

That's all?

Yeah!

To be continued . . . . 

No comments: