Friday, September 27, 2024

Reprint: Wednesday, July 12, 2023 Folks you know I just Wiki-ed Priyanka Chopra -- She's from Bihar duh I didn't know that -- Her profile on Wiki is like I dunno -- superlatives? Is that the right word? I've this right word syndrome -- anyways -- she's into so many things -- Personally I think she'd be a brand ambassador whatever of Grand Prix too -- Do they have an ambassador program like that eh? Drat! I don't know -- I've to keep myself posted -- Haven't been reading -- It's been ages -- It's my Schizo Meds -- makes me groggy and all that -- Don't feel like reading at all -- but lately I'm writing with unbelievable frenzy -- Anyways, Priyanka Ji -- Still living in bunkers -- barricaded? LOL ROFL -- Wiki says so -- you're so mobbed by paparazzi and deviant fans with stalking syndrome! LOL ROFL Now I fully understand the moral dilemma of Vishvamitra LOL -- What else? Come to Hyderabad sometimes: The IT Capital of India! -- How about a film on Princess Niloufer eh? Seriously. Yep. :-) So what else? I'm so incorrigibly nosy! LOL ROFL That's all for now. BTW, Priyanka I watched your interview on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. :-) Ages ago. Of course. I Blogged about you. I'm so dreadfully sorry I forgot to introduce myself: I'm a Hunchbacked Whirling Dervish from the City of Pearls! I Blog and in my spare time rescue damsels in distress! LOL ROFL I bestow thou to be the empress of the world! LOL hehehehehehe Just goofing around with you. One more thing: Do you read Richard Bach? Have you read: The Bridge Across Forever by him? He says something like: If you've ever felt alone in a world of strangers, missing someone you've never met, you'll find a message from your love in The Bridge Across Forever / Richard Bach. I wanna be like him. A barnstormer. So what else? LOL ROFL I love to bug and pester you. LOL ROFL Do write to me and tell me about your pet peeves / bugbears! Just kidding! I gotta go now. I'm rehearsing to be a Shock Jock i.e. Radio Disc Jockeys! :-) LOL ROFL hehehehehehe

No comments: