Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Aima Baig: I didn't know that there's an earthling named Aima on this planet -- but you folks know right that I'm a serendipitist -- So I found her eventually -- serendipitously -- Aima's full name is Noor-ul-Ain something -- First: I thought that she lives in Al Ain! LOL ROFL That's for a goof -- Seriously speaking: Wiki tells me it's a pink diamond or something -- Tiara something -- ancient Iran blah blah blah -- The light of the eye in Persian -- No, no not Evil Eye! LOL ROFL hehehhehehehe  -- Anyways, she's a Miracle that doesn't happen so often -- She's our jolly good neighbor you know -- but she seems so light-years away -- BTW, you know folks: I Alexa-ed her "Funkari" song a zillion times -- It makes me so melancholic! -- Makes me recall (woefully) all my ex-girlfriends who dumped me for other definitely male extraterrestrial creatures or otherwise! LOL ROFL -- I dunno -- she might not read this -- maybe she'd -- I dunno -- Aima Ji if you're reading this, please Aramex me a Zippo lighter and some Marlboro Ciggies! Seriously. And--er--ahem--buy me a cup of Chai! :-) You're so rich -- people must already be extorting zillions of your hard-earned bucks? Ain't they eh? Who am I? I'm a self-styled and self-proclaimed Hunchbacked Whirling Dervish -- I literally zap Sorcerers and Black magicians anywhere in the Universe......I'm a Shaman...Please let me know if anyone is bothering you....I swear I'll send.... By Him in Whose Hands my soul is -- kamikaze brigades of very evil daemons -- they'd nuke the bad guys messing with you ! LOL ROFL Just goofing around with you Aima Ji -- Come to India particularly to Hyderabad. I love you so much, Aima ma'am. I never say goodbye because there's no such word for it in Navajo! :-)  

No comments: