Thursday, September 19, 2024

Folks you know: I've Schizophrenia since year 2000 or so -- and I've been taking antipsychotic meds since 24 years or so -- and I was admitted into psychiatric care / rehab couple of times -- sometimes for almost a year or so -- I've a fully qualified psychiatrist..I see him without fail...every couple of months or so.....I'm legally mad...insane..so why do you pester me...? Why burn your calories on me eh? huh? Go do something else...something good and creative...please stop harassing me..I don't hurt anyone..I don't use profane language...I don't do anything illegal....so why're you after my blood huh? You know what's green-eyed monster eh? It's a synonym of jealousy...you're simply jealous duh! Tsk, tsk! Poor you! ;-) Shame! ;-) The bitter truth is I'm better than you! This is an understatement! I'm being very modest! Eat your heart out! ;-)

No comments: