Friday, September 27, 2024

Reprint: An open letter to My Ideological Soulmate! :-) Tuesday, July 11, 2023 My niece Zwinky aka Fulla (doll) wrote about me once that I'm a daydreamer! And, she urged me to Blog. I didn't know about Blogging at that time. She persuaded me to write short stories like Jhumpa Lahiri -- I did try reluctantly but that's a literary blunder and disaster -- I'd barely write a monologue -- then time flew -- as you folks know I've schizophrenia since early 2K -- so I was hearing voices and all that -- I was going bonkers -- my family put me in a rehab -- there I met a girl -- a young psychologist and a Blogger -- she's the most prettiest, sveltest, brightest, brainiest and swankiest girl -- I've ever met. -- I was obviously bewitched -- I started writing to her -- literally spamming her inbox -- she did write to me a few times then she stopped -- I unashamedly lurked on FB for her -- but no miracles happened -- I unfailingly read her Insta everyday -- I learnt the craft of writing from her -- Of course, I'm still a rookie -- She's like I dunno -- I think she writes better than Franz Kafka or whatever -- Her Insta posts have this very subtle Kafkaesque slant -- Anyways, she never writes to me -- totally and absolutely incommunicado -- nothing absolutely -- no smoke signals -- no homing piegons -- It's been I think about -- over seven years or so -- I still write to her everyday -- Sugar: If you're reading this by any chance please write to me. I love you so much, my Ducky Duck, my Duckling, my Sugar, my Mermaid, my OMG Girl, Skeptic Hyderabadi ladki -- :-) my Alligator! -- :-) My Miss Smarty-pants! -- :-) My Ideological Soulmate! :-)

No comments: