Sunday, September 8, 2024

Folks: Today is Sunday here (For my Blog readers from different time zones) -- I took a Bus Ride today -- from Place A to Place B -- It's a wee bit bumpy -- but I got the Window Seat -- I didn't have to wait much for the bus to arrive -- There weren't many passengers -- TSRTC (https://tgsrtc.telangana.gov.in/vision.php) -- They're very active on Social Media -- And, they've got an App and all that -- as well -- No rash driving -- and very helpful Ticket / Bus "Conductor" -- At the Bus Stop -- there's this Pay and Use Washrooms -- very bare minimal fee -- and then I'd cross the street -- there's a Traffic Cop with Walkie-Talkie and everything -- Pedestrian crossing and all that -- It's an adventure -- ATMs and all -- Law and Order Police Patrolling like anything -- particularly for women and girls -- college-goers and all that -- It's a very beautiful experience -- I don't think I've this NRI Syndrome anymore -- I did NOT look weird in Suspenders, Waist Bag -- and American Marine / Navy SEALs' Dog Tags LOL. That's all for now, folks. See you real soon, comrades. :-)

No comments: