Friday, April 7, 2017

This is war. This war as all wars have infintinte, totally unpredicatible ambushes, seiges et cetra. The fortress is the Chakravyūha. Metaphorically speaking, all of you are inside it and I'm outside of it -- The enemy forces can't breach it and you can't either -- neither from inside nor from outside -- I'm on my Riding Beast -- I've The Noble Sword with Me -- It's in its sheath -- My arm -- right-arm twitching to draw it -- unsheath it -- It beheads The Troops of -- Heavily-armed troops of The Sorcerer's Satanic Forces before they even blink their grotesque eyes -- The Sorcerer is blind in one eye. Left. My Guru is Acharya Abhimanyu. On my right, is Narad Muni. On my Left is The Maha Yamraaj. My Shepherd is Shri Krishn -- He's a few steps ahead of me -- If I look back I see Angels with Dark Faces and Thunderstorm likes voices Lightning Strikes Like Blinding Flashes Eyes -- Their Right-Hands Firmly on The Reins of The Garudas -- Swords on their left -- Shields on their backs -- Garuds are gazing into too the infinite horizons with unflinching rage -- Seventy Thousand Rope Pullers of the Narkh are on my Left Flank -- Batches of Seventy Thousand RibCage Breathers are on my Right Flank -- And, every even before my eyes blink -- Another batch of Seventy Thousand Strengthen Them. The BloodCurdles are everywhere as far as my eyes can see in Omni Directions. They are beyond Human words of description. The Honorable Trumpet Blower is ready. Shank is in my RightHand. Damru is on my Left. Vayu Putr is leading the offence as He is the SenaPati -- Vanar Sena in Micro Macro Chakravyūha -- Aggresive Preemptive Offense -- Flowing like Wind Gusts but Sharp like The First Crescent Blade of The SwordCut -- The Hear The Songs of Blood and Sword -- And, I say this -- Utter The UnUnterrable The Unspeakble Words -- My Gudies My CountryMen My Troops And The Men Leading Them. Do you remember Do you remember HeadHunting on the spear....


No comments: