Thursday, April 6, 2017

Now -- everyone calls him Actor, Activist And Artist. In the early 1990s: I probably saw him for the very first time on my Telly in Abu Dhabi, Emirates: Around the World in 80 Days -- Telly series. He helped me learn a simple grass roots epithet: Nowadays, "epithet" is usually used negatively, with the meaning "a derogatory word or phrase," but it wasn't always that way. Do not do anything that goes against your conscience. His name is Mister Pierce Brosnan. When to say No. When to say Yes. When to say Nothing at all. Sir: Namaste! I was inadvertently and still am sheepishly following your epithet {Plurals implied} -- though -- I just -- few hours ago -- serendipitously "Eureka-ed" it while looking up for the very first Japanese Emperor -- to feature him on my Blog. Richard Gere saheb -- I don't think ever watched the way you interact with Indian Princesses. On the screen and vice versa. A sincere and truly remoseful pubic apology on all popular print and electronic media plus as well as on every ubiquitious but obscure, predatarish -- vulturish -- paparazzi-ish -- and, er-ahem-yep VDO only -- would certainy have restored the honor of a person of Richard Gere Saheb's stature. Most traumatic fact is that he's an American. My irrecovable belief in the epithets of the Harvard-ish morality et cetra {Suffixes implied} -- My Bill Gate-ish Blah-blah-blah conked out and is still comatose. Parental Discretion is advised. For graphic, gory. violent vendetta-l footage too, I guess -- right? Anyways, I believe that you always have the prerogative to exercise your prerogative. Nevertheless, sir: I'm learning Japanese -- Yep, Japs -- ditto -- those Pearl Harbor deja vu-like nightmares. Paranoi is real. Watashi wa sushi ga ii desu. (literally) "As for me, sushi is good. It's so awe-inspiring that they just don't choke and die! LOL Have you ever noticed a Choking Hazard Warning Label on those slimy -- Couldn't they just chop off at least those wriggly tentacles! Jeez! Is Gabriel archangel in Christian Theology, as well? The first Emperor of Japan Kamu-Yamato-Iware-Biko


No comments: