Friday, April 7, 2017

Open Appeal Letter To Pothi.com Team: Sir/Ma'am: Please give me my first print book royalty check. It got published in 2013 -- Now, it's 2017. Please sir/Please ma'am. I'm a very poor person living below poverty line / living below (the) subsistence level. First time printing a hardcopy printbook first time my friend fatima buying royalty check you not giving so many years not only of sentimental value but also morality and justice matter respected honarable pothi ceo coo chairman chairperson team everybody bowing down to you touching your feet humbly not asking for alms or charity only my royalty book royality asking respected honarable sir / madam thanking you yours faithfully maqsood qureshi sabza colony toli chowki hyderabad telengana state india pin code forgetting sincere apologies

Pothi.com Information info@pothi.com

9/27/13
to me
Hi,

The cheque was returned on 19th July due to "No Such Consignee".

We have now discontinued the cheque payments to avoid such problems. Kindly fill in the NEFT details in remittance info and let us know.
You can fill it up here: http://pothi.com/pothi/user/me/edit/Remittance+Information
Regards,
Pothi.com Team


On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Maqsood Qureshi <maqsoodqureshi@gmail.com> wrote:
Ma'am / sir:
This is embarrassing...I didn't get my royalty check (Print book: Habeeb). It's sentimental value -- as that's my first print book...it's not about
monetary gain...
Sincerely

Maqsood Qureshi

No comments: