Monday, July 10, 2023

Folks: You know: I was having some issues with my Airtel Xstream Fiber Internet -- since last night -- so I phoned 'em this morning -- I've this Black plan -- so they pick up on just one ring -- and there's this extremely polite girl -- speaking with such respect and thorough professionalism blah-blah-blah -- There's some temporary glitch at their end -- but they resolved it immediately -- Alpha Geeks -- Thank you so much guys. -- I think Airtel is the bestest ISP -- Etisalat no match! LOL ROFL -- I was thinking: How about you guys go really, really global eh -- We've unmatched expertise -- and technical know-how -- our undersea cables / backbones whatever everywhere -- Plus something like Qualcomm? SAT phones -- SAT Internet and everything -- something like AOL of erstwhile digital era -- Prodigy -- Genie? Remember? Maybe you guys should revive the BBS culture -- Galacticomm -- Major BBS -- I'm talking about -- source code is there -- we just need to rev it up a wee bit -- Internet is too big now -- Micro Internets -- What do you think? So BBSs....Telnetable or Browser-based-- yeah yeah Telnet is history. Thank you so much for fixing my Internet -- I really had to ping my girlfriend Sugar! LOL ROFL Otherwise she'd have killed me  -- On second thoughts: Airtel's own Satellites beaming Internet everywhere....even in the remotest places ---  blah-blah-blah -- Thank you so much once again -- I'm so grateful. :-)

No comments: