Monday, July 10, 2023

Double Trouble! LOL ROFL Karisma means Miracle right eh? You indubitably are a miracle worker Karisma Ji. Your journey from Prem Qaidi to whatever you're doing now must've been duh obviously nothing less than a Sisyphen ordeal. No hot-air balloon ride, of course. But you've grit and mettle. Of course, there's no magic wand but only sheer relentlessness of spirit and untiring work. You inspire zillions of young girls. Nobody reads my Blog but I just wanted to acknowledge your efforts on a public forum -- of course I'm no journalist though -- just a functional illiterate lame Blogger. Keep up your spirits, Karishma Ji! You're so awe-inspiring. That's all for now, bye. :-) I'm so dreadfully petrified to write about Kareena Ji. I've this mortal dread and fear that the Phantom Nabob Saif Sahib would zap me! LOL ROFL Just kidding! Love you guys! I know those rumors about sibling rivalry are untrue but a deep-rooted and deep-seated conspiracy against you guys! LOL ROFL Is tickling you half to death! ....Kootchie koo! LOL ROFL hehehehehhee




 

No comments: