Friday, October 5, 2018

Obituary of a living person i.e. me

RIP Remote Imaging Protocol? Nope: Rest in peace.

Obituary of a living person i.e. me:

I'm writing my own obituary -- so obviously this is not posthumously.

People write a will. 

I'm dead. Let's presume: I'm dead. 

I've never read anything like this. But there must be -- someone must've written his/her obituary.

How'd I write? Is it easy? Or complicated? I don't know.

The self-proclaimed Hunchbacked Whirling Dervish passed away -- today.

Maybe it's not a good thing to write this while you're alive.

But maybe this would help me and others. Maybe not.

My soul meeting with all the departed souls. Grieving my own death and joyous--at the same time.

Please don't cry. See I'm so happy. Don't wail my death.

I never knew you people love me so much.

And, I didn't know how much I love you people.

I can't come there. You can't come here. 

I'm sorry.

I love you.

But, someday we'd meet again. Don't be sad. 

Forgive me.

To be resurrected . . . . 

No comments: