Monday, October 22, 2018

A girl from Karachi. A boy from Hyderabad. This is their first date. Read on:

You can't be Archie -- Not even Jughead --. I'm sorry -- I was looking for someone more mature -- You couldn't outgrow comics -- I'm neither Betty nor Veronica! But you sure have Messiah Complex!

Vitamin B Complex? You're a doc? You told me that you're a writer.

Vitamin B Deficiency. I dunno. I like the idea of fuel-efficiency. Flying cars . . . .

How did you guess that eh? Did I tell you about Richard Bach?

Puppy love!

No way. I don't like dogs.

I was looking for a Russian Prof.

But aren't they disbelievers?

What do you know about Russians?

They told me at school that I'm a mature student!

I'm matriculate I swear! Just missed distinction!

Oh yeah?

Malpractice!

Malnourished eh? No. No. I take dietrary supplement.

Oh God.

So you believe in God.

Of course, what do you think?

How did you find me?

Oh, I deployed a spider search engine...

You fool -- Can't you just say Google?

Oh yep sorry.

Rhymes with oogle!

LOL

LOL

I'm NOT your soul mate!

What's that?

Wow!

That's a palindrome!

OMG

No wonder you're still single!

Pen Pals

I've got ESP.

You know some ancient dictionary -- by heart huh?

So you've ESP too -- Mate!

LOL

LOL

So you're a croc hunter too?

oh Jesus

OMG you're christian. Baptist?

Listen MAC

Media Access Control Address, I got it.

Oh no. Listen baby you gotta

When're we going to have babies?

Shutup. Just shut up.

Oh come on -- Stop sulking like a kid.

Fine.

You're my real princess.

You're institutionalized right?

Yep. How did you know that?

I did some background checks.

Oh you mean pre-marital background screening

ya whatever.

Listen Mac you're a good person.

But I'm not your type.

You mean you're not my type?

Yeah..whatever..let's call it a day.

* * * Abrupt end of first date.* * * 

No comments: