Sunday, April 2, 2017

My Dear Frankenstein Monster? I'm Mary W. Shelley. Hello, there! How do you do? Reply. Moron. Or should I say the vague variant alternative equivalent word for it "Pagal"

My Dear Frankenstein Monster?

Yes, Master.

Who created you?

God created me, Master.

Who am I?

You're an evil scientist.

Impudence. Such impudence. I'll destroy you. Obliterate you. Annihilate you.

Master?

What? Are you asahmed of your insolence. You have realized your mistake. I might forgive you if you promise me that you will show positive change in your attitude. And, never ever again say that God created you. I'm God. I created you.

Master?

What, my slave. Prostrate to me. Now. I command you.

I want you to meet my son. I christened him: Frankenstein Monster II. He's here to bail me out. 

No comments: