Monday, July 10, 2023

Yalda Hakim: I saw her for the very first time on YouTube asking extremely seriously inquisitive yet naive questions to Shri Sadhguru Ji -- my mentor who replaced Osho in a cinch -- LOL ROFL A seriocomic Tell Me Why session. I promise! Cross my heart and hope to die! I couldn't skip the VDO -- She's such a dolly! I still get goose bumps remembering The Bodhi Tree moments of her powwow with Shri Sadhguru Ji. That's like an epiphany. Those absolute nirvanic moments. Her studio seemed like my Bodh Gaya. That's fast-paced nirvana. A girl with formidable intellectual prowess. The Queen of Sheba couldn't have been more prettier. Seriously. She's no mortal. A fairy who willingly relinquished her wings to live on planet earth for good. Gorgeous, hauntingly ethereal. The word pretty is so clumsily inadequate. I'm not reading a chapter from One Thousand and One Nights: I'm writing about Yalda Hakim. :-)


 

No comments: