Sunday, July 16, 2023

Shraddha Kapoor: I think you just simply can't refute the fact that Shraddha is prettier than Penélope Cruz. I Wiki-ed Shraddha and Wiki popped up this: Śrāddha (or Shradda; Sanskrit: श्राद्ध) is any act that is performed with all sincerity and absolute faith in it. Obviously, she does that...it's her intrinsic nature...no wonder she's Clairvoyance...ESP abilities....those Skeptic morons refute.....Disbelievers...Where did your Skeptic Manifesto go now eh? Sum Ergo CogitoI Am Therefore I Think eh? What happened now eh? Drat! Anyways, let's not bash 'em....I was a movie buff and still am..but I haven't been to the theaters....it's been fifteen years or so...but I do for sure watch flicks and all on my computer...she's someone who you just can't...I mean shrug off your shoulders...dismiss her because deep down you've this grudge..jealousy whatever....I've been watching movies for almost four decades...I haven't seen someone like her....I don't mean to demoralize or belittle anyone..I love you gals and guys.....that's not my motive....my point I'm trying to drive home is that she's just simply very different from others....When I saw your movie Aashiqui 2...in short bursts...I Blogged about it..I was so furious...I wrote something like: You just can't produce movies that propagate and promote moral eunuchism and sissyness amongst our young generation. It's your moral obligation / duty to influence 'em in such a way -- that our boys turn into battle hardened soldiers -- Love NEVER means you resort to alcohol abuse and suicide -- you're making 'em week-kneed and effeminate. Suicide is NOT self-sacrifice. It's the most horrendous thing that you'd do to yourself and to your loved ones. Love means fighting back with an unprecedented defiance. And you know that song is so melancholic.....  Anyways, Shraddha Ji.....I wanted to write something lighthearted..but I couldn't...I apologize...I love you...You're Miss rainmaker...and-er-ahem--it's the rainy season.....rendezvous....Abu Dhabi....Forte Grand...Coffee lounge eh? LOL ROFL Just goofing around with you....I love you more than your zillions of ubiquitous fans...but I just never said it.....I'm writing now..I dunno why....It's my intuition I think..anyways...are you into Greek mythology.....Sisyphus and Tantalus eh? My philosophy of love is simple: Something like: "maza kya raha jab kay khud kar diya ho mohabbat ka izhaar apni juba say" That's all for now, Shraddha Ji...Just try not to muffle or squelch those echoes of your conscience.....I just simply can't give you any powers...because you're a goddess yourself...you've Infinite Powers.... You've shamanic abilities....No wonder. Bye for now. :-) BTW, I won't forget my umbrella! LOL ROFL 


 

No comments: