Saturday, July 15, 2023

Sara Ali Khan: History and Political Science Sara Ji eh? Cool. Vested Interests-er-ahem--mutual interests..I mean....You and I share....LOL ROFL You know Saroo Ji I wrote once...Blogged I mean....something like: A race that's shy of their own forefathers has no conscience. Particularly when their ancestors were people of indomitable courage and lofty values....CNN blaring...Sara is hitting the headlines....she's a Pataudi Dynasty's torchbearer...blah-blah-blah....I'm not at all surprised....You've this spunk in you....it's in your DNA....runs in your family....No wonder you've obliterated...brain-dead-beauties...LOL ROFL....zapped 'em....mercilessly...I'm not at all surprised....  If you happen to spot a gray-haired guy -- hunchbacked -- in his late forties -- wearing extremely sober suspenders -- scuffling to cross the street -- you'd safely approach him -- with absolutely no caution (put that pepper spray in your clutch bag, please!) -- that's me! :-) I love you like a maniac....your bestest friend....Hunchbacked Whirling Dervish. :-) Go rule the entire creation...Venus...Jupiter...Mars...blah-blah-blah. :-) You name it. I'm serious. That's all for now. Bye Sara Ji. :-) I give you thunderbolt powers....torch your adversaries...no pity....Now you've total and absolute Dominion....And I give you immunity to Black Magic....or magic of any kind.....I'm issuing Restraining order with immediate effect.....No Evil Sorcerer or Sorceress can come near you now.....I'm talking zillions of miles of radius....protective firewall....LOL ROFL...Just goofing around you Sara Ji....Listen to your inner voices......That all...Bye-bye! :-) 


 

No comments: