Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Repost: Stream of consciousness: My soulmate. As I told you folks in my last post about her that she's a psychologist ....she fixed my Schizophrenia....voices stopped.....no more voices...so I'm eternally grateful to her.....voices were very cruel and diabolical...driving me crazy and insane like anything....anyways she's a bookworm...I'm trying to write about her....to thank her but I couldn't write....not even half a page....not even a few lines.....that's not writer's block... I've been trying to write for the past seven years or so....I've OCD...I wanna write perfect words...because she's so utterly perfect....a nymph......like an ancient Greek princess....she writes with chaste elegance...her words are very simple..yet so pristine and divine...she writes with deliberate ambiguity...like ciphertext....frolic words...I read her Insta posts everyday religiously and I'm delirious....I've this delusion that she loves me...I've been waiting for her email for the past seven years...so you'd imagine how much I love her....I'm schizoid but I swear I don't have obsessive love disorder.......anyways....I think that she thinks that I've megalomania.....infinite powers and all that...divine intervention..God (May He Be Blessed and Glorified) is my bestest friend ......Gabriel my constant companion...(Peace Be Upon Him)...genies..even the most rebellious ones at my beck and call...no no...I'm not hallucinating anymore...I'm okay now....I'm so terribly sorry I spammed you...I'm not doing that anymore....you gotta give me the benefit of the doubt....no more UFOs...and no more skirmishes with extraterrestrials either....so write to me Ducky Duck....maybe you'd stumble upon my Blog...serendipitously someday.....I know..I know..I'm not the modern-day avatar of Moses or Solomon (Peace be upon 'em)...and Mighty Angels are NOT greeting me ‘Salaamun ‘Alaykum (peace be upon you).....that's during the relapse...I'm okay now....I take my meds....without fail......so write to me...please...I love you so much...er-ahem-God just spoke to me and said..you love me too..madly...LOL ROFL....just goofing around with you...... Your most sincere pen-friend :-) Hunchbacked Whirling Dervish. :-)

No comments: