Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Neha: This snapshot is from her movie: Kareeb. It's slightly fuzzy and blurred. A girl with child-like naivety...piety....a girl who doesn't know what overstepping is..a girl who doesn't know what transgression is....epitome of....I dunno...I hate cliches BTW..I can't write about you Neha Ji....I don't have that sort of caliber...I'm a mere pencil pusher....a wannabe writer...Where do I live eh? Oh--quite nearby--you know . . . South-eastern tip of the Arabian peninsula between 22º 50 and 26º north latitude and between 51º and 56º 25 east longitude. :-) LOL ROFL I mean Emirates...I used to live there....I still have this NRI Syndrome....inflated ego.....I teach rocket science whenever I'm not Blogging..or PeopleWatching....or blah-blah-blah.....you ditched me and married..I dunno..what's his name again eh...the most unkindest cut of all Neha Ji.....you too Brutus? LOL ROFL Just kidding...I'm into trainspotting..birdwatching...that sort of stuff....hope I'm not boring you...do you know Spanish BTW....Vasundhara..Monsoon Wedding girl...she speaks Spanish...are you guys Facebook friends eh? Just curious...I live in Cyberspace Neha Ji...This is my world...my domain...I am an (ethical) hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all...After all, We're all alike. That's from The (Ethical) Hacker's Manifesto....I didn't write it....so blaming me for plagiarism would be unjust and wrong....I wanna be a pilot like Richard Bach...I did learn some basic flying skills in Fujairah.... VFR only....it's been ages...I wanna travel and write travelog...er-ahem--I should be writing about you...not vice versa...that's all I guess..please give my regards to.... Manoj Bajpai Sahib...He doesn't act..He doesn't have...He doesn't pretend...I dunno...I'd go back to my console...try to re-read: From Heaven Lake: Travels through Sinkiang and Tibet by Vikram Seth.......actually Neha Ji..I'm a wee bit groggy today...I apologize...I'll try to write about you again....Praise be to God. Bye. I love you guys.


 

No comments: