Sunday, July 9, 2023

Kajol: In fairy stories and legends, an enchantress is a woman who uses magic to put spells on people and things. Kajol is DITTO! She's a polymath! Must've read Plato a lot when she's a kid -- that's explains the mononym! I always wonder what's the book she's reading in DDLJ on the train? My remote conks out -- can't pause it! Tsk! Tsk! I'm so happy for her she married an intrepid Martial Artist and methodical actor Ajay Sahib. ab kya kahay Dil waalay hai aur Jigar waalay hai Dulhan tow woh hi lay kay jaiyegay na aur hum bas Dil may armaanow kay kuch Phool Aur kuch Kaante liye khaday rahay baybas! He must've cajoled her like anything! LOL ROFL Just kidding! Is teasing you half to death! ....Isn't this fun! Love you guys so much! A girl with immense energy and mesmerizing kohl eyes! Go rule the Planet Miss Sorceress--er--ahem--I mean Mrs. Devgan! Novajo! I NEVER say good-bye because there's no word for good-bye in Navajo. :-)


 

No comments: