Friday, July 14, 2023

Here's my manifesto: I believe in Satyameva Jayate: Truth Alone Triumphs. Truth. Intellect. Idealism. Courage. Freedom. Honor. I believe in my instincts, intuition and conscience. I'm into IT / Computers. I specialize in Information Security and Ethical Hacking. (Grinning at you rather slyly!) What else should I tell you about myself eh! Hmm I don't know. . . you'd ask me anything--literally. And-er-ahem-yep I'm an Alpha Geek! =^..^= I--always--thought that I was just different -- ultra-liberal -- below-average -- schizophrenic but after forty years I realized that I'm mentally retarded. If you've any suggestions, comments or criticisms, please do write to me. I'd like to hear from you. :-) E-mail: maqsoodqureshi@gmail.com We met in a museum -- after a decade or so -- just like shy protagonists in some romantic movie or novel. But it wasn’t awkward. It’s beautiful and thrilling. She gave me a chewing gum. :-) And, called me hunchbacked. :-)

No comments: